Having trouble with an emissions-related repair? Use the MA Vehicle Check Repair Forum to interact with your fellow repair technicians or to search for previous threads. You can also upload and view documents and images (e.g., waveforms, scan data, component photos) related to discussion posts.
This online resource is designed for the community of Registered Emissions Repair Technicians to share knowledge and experiences regarding a wide range of topics and issues related to the inspection and repair process.
If it is your first visit to the Repair Forum, click on Register in the upper-right corner.
Follow the directions to complete your registration and verify your email address.
Once you're registered and approved, you can sign in in the future using your username and password.
Posting to the Forum
When posting to the forum, please adhere to the following:
- Be specific (vehicle model year, make, model, engine size, etc.).
- Include the repair history, if you know it.
- Include your diagnosis and what you’ve done so far.
- Be courteous and use forum etiquette.
- Post a conclusion so others can learn.